Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Underground @ the Bunker...

Amigo Productions (that's you Bailey!) puts on a regular Friday night event called the Underground, downtown at The Bunker. I'm droppin' the opening set this Friday (26th) so get down & check it out! Hear some of these blog mixes live plus some new treats & let's have a drink! Rumor has it that Keith's might have some beer reps out slogging product so stay alert!

what else, what else... New Forms Festival winds up this weekend with TechForms on Friday & Mosaic Soundz on Saturday - last weekend was packed (& sweaty) so get in early if you're gonna go! (& if you haven't been yet, then this is where you should be going...)

& don't forget about the Blue Party at the Dollhouse this Saturday - celebrating their 2nd anniversary - burlesque shows, BreakBeatBuddha drops tracks, & general mayhem ensues. (strict dress code enforced - something blue is mandatory)

no mixes again this week - sorrysorry! I dug up an ancient mix I thought I might be able to slip in but after I listened to it tonight I changed by mind (I do have a certain reputation to uphold, y'know...) next week, I promise! mr_

No comments: